Commercial Door Design, Supply & Installation
- full site survey and risk assessment
- Recommendations and product specification
- Fast procurement to install of complete and complementary systems
- Shortened supply chain and rapid turnaround
- CAD drawings, colour and finish detailed for your approval prior to production
- Systems from leading automatic door and hardware manufacturers, longevity and value for money
- Improve building accessibility, security and energy consumption
- One point of contact, reducing the number of suppliers you need to manage in your project
- Single point of contact management for all aspects of project
- Rapid state of the art production British manufacturer
- Compliant and safe installation
- Fully qualified installers
- Fast and competitive quotes
- Service & maintenance plan to reduce future breakdown costs
Fast turnaround for-
- conversion of manual doors to automatic and contactless door systems
- reconfigures of entrances/ screenwork, lobbies and glazing
To be able to provide a detailed quotation we need to –
- discuss your requirements for your business with a site survey
- design a system which complements your building and surroundings
- understand the needs of your customers
- carry out a risk assessment to select the type of door and safety requirements
The installation needs to be –
- on price
- project managed by one point of contact so you know who to contact
- installed at an agreed date and time
- cause the minimum disruption to your business and customers
- completed on time
After this we provide an after sales service for peace of mind including service contract agreements, preventative maintenance and emergency call outs to ensure your equipment remains operational, compliant, safe and reliable.
Why do you need to carry out a site survey and not give me a standard price for an installation?
If I have an existing manual door and need it to be automated to make it more accessible can you give me a quotation?
How will I know what my new system will look like prior to installation?
Why is it important to carry out a risk assessment?
“We are extremely pleased with a fantastic job, they went above and beyond and at all times made the staff here feel safe.”
“We would recommend your company to anyone, I am so pleased to have found you and we will certainly use you again.”
“Thank you so very much, Geoff. I really appreciate you fitting the job in today. Phil was great – courteous and efficient.”
“TAfter having a disappointing response from our door installers I looked for an alternative solution and found BH Doors and Engineering on-line. I spoke to David and he arranged to come within a couple of hours and arrived when he said he would. He could not have been more thorough or conscientious, and once he finished our door was working better than it ever had! Thank you David – one of our customers described you as the ‘door doctor’!”
Do You Require A Service & Maintenance Contract?
- 6 Monthly Servicing
- All Labour Included
- Fixed Cost Contract
- Fully Guaranteed
- Minor Repairs Carried Out
- Comprehensive Checklist
- Detailed Schedule Of Works
- Competent Trained Engineers