Revolving Door Repairs
Generally revolving doors are manual and require a person to push a door leaf to start the rotation and when released will slowly come to a stop. The main purpose is to always seal a building as at least 1 door leaf is touching the outer drum and due to the perimeter seals around each, the building is sealed from external environment.
There are some which are assisted which makes it easier to push and some which are fully automatic. In busy buildings these doors may rotate thousands of times in a single day.
Common reported problems with revolving doors –
- Difficult to push manually
- A door leaf touching another part of the door system or drum wall
- A lock fully not fully retracted
- A brush seal is missing or damaged
- Door handles loose
- The door is making a loud noise when rotating
- Is the door binding on the floor
- The door difficult to lock
We also offer service contract agreements which include preventative maintenance to give you piece of mind at the fraction of the cost of a major component failure to keep your business operational and compliant.
Our service and maintenance include –
- Planned in advance at your most convenient time
- Safety barriers being deployed to designate a safe working area and letting you know we are working
- Specific schedule of works
- Minor repairs included
- Separate quotation for defects or recommendations
- Removing covers of operators to gain access for inspection
- Checking torque settings of all fixings to glass
- Opening panels and moving items to gain access
- Cleaning the equipment and components
- Risk assessing the equipment taking into account it’s environment
- Recommendations for risk elimination or reduction
We believe that preventative maintenance servicing reduces the failure of equipment. This is backed up with the level of service you require as we understand that when a door fails it affects your business.
My revolving door is not rotating, can you help?
Is are any of the following your problem –
- Is any door leaf touching another part of the door system?
- Is the lock fully retracted?
- Is the door making a loud noise when rotating?
- Is the door binding on the floor?
- Is your door difficult to lock?
If yes, then call us now on 0808 1200911
My revolving door is difficult to lock, can you help?
If you are experiencing this call us now as we may be able to remove the lock, clean and lubricate it and reinstall it within our fixed call out rate, call us now on 0808 1200911
“We are extremely pleased with a fantastic job, they went above and beyond and at all times made the staff here feel safe.”
“We would recommend your company to anyone, I am so pleased to have found you and we will certainly use you again.”
“Thank you so very much, Geoff. I really appreciate you fitting the job in today. Phil was great – courteous and efficient.”
“TAfter having a disappointing response from our door installers I looked for an alternative solution and found BH Doors and Engineering on-line. I spoke to David and he arranged to come within a couple of hours and arrived when he said he would. He could not have been more thorough or conscientious, and once he finished our door was working better than it ever had! Thank you David – one of our customers described you as the ‘door doctor’!”
Do You Require A Service & Maintenance Contract?
- 6 Monthly Servicing
- All Labour Included
- Fixed Cost Contract
- Fully Guaranteed
- Minor Repairs Carried Out
- Comprehensive Checklist
- Detailed Schedule Of Works
- Competent Trained Engineers