Movable Walls Repair
Whether your Movable walls and sliding partitions are located within Offices, Conference centres, Hotels, Public buildings, Schools, Sports centres and stadia, Exhibition halls or Shops we can help.
Common issues and problems for movable walls which need repairing are:
- Panel dropped
- Panels difficult to stack or close
- Key not aligning inside panel
- Panel has come apart
- Pass door handles loose
- Top rollers worn and damaged
- Top track worn and damaged
- Top track not secure and moves when stacking panels
- Not closing or not opening fully
- Catching on the floor causing damage
- Catching on the ceiling or top track causing damage
- Floor track damaged
- Seals not operating
We also offer service contract agreements which include preventative maintenance to give you piece of mind at the fraction of the cost of a major component failure to keep your business operational and compliant.
Regular service and maintenance visits will maximise the life of your movable walls or sliding partitions and save you the inconvenience and unwanted expense of installing replacement systems.
Particularly we have a specific schedule of work we carry out to ensure that the system seals correctly, the panels move easily and keep your doors in alignment.
My movable wall panel has dropped, can you help?
Contact us to request an engineer or quotation for service here.
When I operate the key the seals do not engage, can you help?
If you are experiencing this call us now, we could possibly rectify this within our fixed call out rate.
It is difficult to move my panels on my movable wall, can you help?
- The track is secure
- The rollers are not worn
- The tracks are clean and free of debris
- All fixings are secure
- All panels are correctly aligned with each other, the track and floor
- All seals are fully retracted
Check your seals are retracted and the tracks are clean, if you still have a problem, call us now on 0808 120 0911 or request an engineer here.
- Fixed Call Out Fee
- Local Qualified Engineers
- Fast Response
- All Manufacturers Covered
- Common Spare Parts In Stock
Service & Maintenance
- Scheduled Service Visit
- Building Compliance
- Safety Risk Assessments
- Reduced Rates for Contract Customers