Glass Doors Service & Maintenance
Glass doors require greater care and maintenance as generally they do not have a frame so there is the potential for the glass to come into contact with other items. This means that the pivot components need to be secure and in perfect condition. The gaps around glass doors are usually between 3-7mm and need to be parallel as even the locks will not align if this is not the case.
Our service and maintenance includes –
- Planned in advance at your most convenient time
- Specific schedule of works
- Minor repairs included
- Adjust speeds of floor spring / transom closer / overhead closer if required
- Separate quotation for defects or recommendations
- Prioritise quotations on multiple door sites
- Safety barriers being deployed to designate a safe working area and letting you know we are working
- Removing covers of operators to gain access for inspection
- Checking torque settings of all fixings to glass
- Opening panels and moving items to gain access
- Cleaning the equipment and components
- Risk assessing the equipment taking into account it’s environment
- Recommendations for risk elimination or reduction
We provide service contracts and preventative maintenance on a range of manufacturers equipment. From a one off service to 3 year fixed cost contract, call us on 0808 1200911 to discuss your requirements.
Mediterranean Shipping Company
“On a professional front, we were blown away with the service received from the guys yesterday and going forward we would like to establish a regular arrangement for servicing the glass portioned offices/doors.”
Vale Of White Horse District Council
“We would like to thank BH Doors and the two engineers that attended Abbey house last week for the efforts put in to get this work completed. We understand that there was an issue with parts the day before the scheduled visit, and we are very grateful for the efforts BH doors went to, to ensure our visit was not cancelled.
This would have been a perfectly acceptable reason to cause a cancellation, but instead, BH doors put a plan in place to meet another engineer to get the correct parts, all while the other two engineers attended at the time stated and commenced work immediately.
The dedication to the task at hand did not go un-noticed, and we really appreciated it.”
“I really appreciate the professionalism, efficiency and care you provide.”