Contactless Automatic Door Conversions
Types of Automatic Doors We Install
Automatic doors are designed in a way that they provide additional accessibility convenience, hygiene, and style for any building entrance. These doors are built using different materials and techniques depending on the application and level of security required.
We offer installation, repair and maintenance for a wide range of automatic doors. We are the specialists in installing automatic sliding doors and swinging doors.
Automatic Sliding Doors
Automatic sliding doors are very elegant and modern in nature and create an inviting and easily accessible entrance. These doors are well suited for almost every organisation and commercial venue, but they are mostly used in supermarkets and hospitals. The reason behind using sliding doors in hospitals and supermarkets is that they open wide, making it easy for wheelchairs, shopping trolleys, and delivery palettes.
Sliding doors are very versatile and can be used as single or double-leaf construction. These doors are perfect for use as both internal and external openings. And due to their flexible design, they can be integrated into almost any building facade.
Take a look at the benefits and speciality of Automatic Sliding doors.
- Offers an attractive and cost-effective entrance solution.
- Easily adaptable for a wide range of applications and environments.
- Due to their adaptability and low on-going maintenance costs, they offer an excellent long-term entrance solution for any building.
They are particularly suitable for high traffic environments, such as supermarkets and entrance areas where there is a limited amount of space available.
Our sliding doors are designed in a way that they help to maintain the temperature of your residence.
Automatic sliding doors are more aesthetically appealing than standard doors and good for two-way traffic and provide additional support to your residence.
These doors can be installed to the walls and in most situations; they can be easily installed to add a barrier.
We can install automatic sliding doors with as large an opening width as you need.
We are particularly adept at integrating designs into the columns of existing entrances of automatic door installation.
Automatic Swing Doors
Automatic swing doors come in different varieties, they can be a single leaf, double leaf, fully automatic or low energy. They can be used for both new constructions and retrofits.
Automatic swinging doors appear to be simple, but unfortunately, they are not. If you’re thinking of installing automatic swing doors then there are a few factors to consider; weight, width, and the speed and force with which the door opens.
Automatic swinging doors can be used in all kinds of applications such as; full pedestrian, two-way traffic and consume very less energy. Swing doors are energy efficient and especially used at airports, hotels and retail stores.
Take a look at the benefits and speciality of Automatic Swing doors.
- They can be used both internally and externally in a wide variety of applications.
- They offer a convenient means of access when physically pushing or pulling a heavy manual door.
- They can be easily interfaced with your access control and building management systems to provide a secure and easy to use the entrance.
- To enhance access control applications, swinging doors can also be included with electric locking.
- They are suitable for both high and low traffic environments.
Our automatic door installers have many years of experience in automatic door installation. We can design and install automatic swing doors in accordance with the most up-to-date safety standards, providing you with years of low maintenance and easy access.
How Automatic Doors Can Help Prevent The Spread Of COVID-19
In a matter of a few weeks, the Coronavirus or COVID-19 outbreak has become the number one talking point across the entire world as it has become an all-consuming global issue. More than 500,000 people have been affected globally which is why containing the virus is the need of the hour.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has been advising all countries to implement measures aimed at slowing the spread of the virus. Since the best way around it is through strict containment, many countries have issued nationwide lockdowns and advised people to self-quarantine themselves until things get back to normal.
Basic Hygiene Guidelines and Symptoms to Watch Out For
The best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is to be hygienic as that is the best proponent to help contain its spread. Health authorities have issued prevention guidelines for everyone to follow.
The basics are mentioned below:
- Frequent washing of hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoiding touching of the face – specifically the eyes, mouth and nose.
- Limiting physical contact and avoid being in a crowd.
- If you experience breathing difficulties and have a cough and fever, seek medical help.
- When visiting areas with a lot of people around, embrace strict hygiene measures.
- Clean communal areas frequently and also areas that may pose a risk of infection.
- Stay at home as much as possible to avoid being infected or passing on the infection in case you test positive.
Measures That Businesses Must Take To Prevent the Spread of the Pandemic
Most public places with the exception of hospitals are actively being avoided by people as a way to prevent the COVID-19 virus from spreading. Supermarkets have drastically reduced the number of visitors they receive whilst most shopping centres, offices and cafes have now closed.
If you own any of the businesses mentioned above, you must be taking all the measures to do your bit to help limit social contact and seek advice from the government guidelines available here.
Get in touch with us to learn more!
Do You Require A Service & Maintenance Contract?
- 6 Monthly Servicing
- All Labour Included
- Fixed Cost Contract
- Fully Guaranteed
- Minor Repairs Carried Out
- Comprehensive Checklist
- Detailed Schedule Of Works
- Competent Trained Engineers