Contactless Automatic Doors
Solutions for New & Existing Door Installations
- 1. Any manual commercial door can be adapted and automated to be touchless / contactless.
- 2. Any Automatic doors which have push pads, can be swopped for touchless / non-contact type activation.
- 3. The need to be in control of the door by automating it but the activation is by security or reception as you may need to only let 1 person into a building at a time or limit the amount inside.
What is the purpose?
Automatic doors by nature eliminate the need for a person to have to do anything but approach a door or maybe touch something. There are 2 ways in which this can be installed –
Radar detection sensors
These sensors detect motion and have a set detection area which is adjustable but there are minimums for risk reductions and compliance. This would mean that a person should not have to hesitate and by the time that they are at the door it will be open.
After a time period it would then close. The sensors are installed both sides of the door so that persons could for example walk in or out of a building.
Also, from a building point of view it could reduce heat loss during the winter or ensure that the buildings air system works correctly.
Covid-19 Solution: Touchless Push Pad
These devices are installed in close proximity to the door and require no contact just for a person to be close or to wave / present their hand. This will reduce the spread of virus and bacteria.
Other reasons for this type of devices is the door system is located where there are a lot of people passing the door such as a pavement and Radar sensors would not be practical as the door would be open all of the time.
These can also be retro fitted to replace any existing push pad to help against the spread of bacteria and eliminate the need for a person to touch.
Contact us on 0808 120 0911 to speak to one of our engineers for more information or to arrange a free survey today.
Do You Require A Service & Maintenance Contract?
- 6 Monthly Servicing
- All Labour Included
- Fixed Cost Contract
- Fully Guaranteed
- Minor Repairs Carried Out
- Comprehensive Checklist
- Detailed Schedule Of Works
- Competent Trained Engineers