Fire Door Repairs
BH Doors & Engineering are third party accredited to the BM TRADA Q-Mark Fire Door Maintenance Scheme.
The Q-Mark Maintenance scheme allows our trained operatives to efficiently assess and, repair a fire door.
Furthermore, as well as maximising the fire resistance capabilities of the fire door, correctly performed maintenance ensures these capabilities are maintained and the life of the door extended.
Typical Fire Door Repairs
- Adjust or resize the door/frame to ensure frame to door gaps are consistent
- Fit new fire rated hinges to replace non-fire rated or worn hinges
- Fit new Building Reg. Part M compliant overhead door closers
- Fit electromagnetic hold-open overhead door closers
- Replace fire rated glazing beads or glass to FR 30/60 standard
- Fit or replace various intumescent products
- Fill voids (certain size only)
- Repair or replace damaged door lipping
- Repair separated frame joints
- Replace damaged intumescent strips
- Replace damaged smoke seals
- Replace lever handles
- Replace locks and latches
- Replace final exit panic hardware
Do You Require A Fire Door Inspection?
- 6 Monthly Servicing
- All Labour Included
- Fixed Cost Contract
- Fully Guaranteed
- Detailed Schedule Of Work
- Certified Trained Engineers
- Building Regulations Compliant
- Certificate Of Inspection