Original enquiry was to automate the existing swing doors, but due to the increased risks when an automatic swing door opens towards users, we recommended replacing the entrances with automatic sliding doors to eliminate this risk.
We installed two single sliding system with integral pocket doors linked to the fire alarm for escape purposes.
Other key factors:
- Easier disabled access
- Long term maintenance and repair costs reduced as fewer components in a sliding door
- Reducing heating costs and keep temperature of pool area constant
- Doors always open away from users, so no risk of collision
- Open protocol system so parts are readily available to any door company
- Coloured to match existing entrances
- Compliant with BS EN16005