Recent project refurbishing the entrance doors for Oxford Playhouse theatre.
The Oxford Playhouse is a listed building, this means it cannot be altered. The entrance has 8 manual doors with concealed floor mounted closing equipment.
- A number of doors closing dangerously.
- A number of doors not closing correctly sealing up the entrance creating draughts.
- Existing floor springs obsolete.
- Retrofitting Dorma floor springs and hardware into the existing doors and floor.
- Realigning doors into frames to give a better seal.
- Set up doors to give a smooth closing speed.