South Oxfordshire District Council – Abbey House, Door Operating System.
- Existing door operator only opened one door and limited spare parts expensive.
- Door difficult to open manually without heavy force.
- Impossible for a person in a wheelchair to open and gain access into the building.
- Door not always closing causing a security issue, due to wind loading.
- Specify a high usage door operating system as it will open automatically for every user.
- Install new access control system and electronic locking system integrated into the new automatic door operator for out of hours operation.
- Reuse existing safety sensors to reduce costs as working correctly.