Fire doors – service, maintenance, repair and inspection
Fire doors are engineered products that provide life and property saving functions in the event of fire. It is important that they are regularly inspected and maintained to permit them to perform at their best on the one and only occasion when they are called upon to do so.
We carry out fire door safety audits and reports detailing any remedial works with a proposed quotation and action plan.
All fire doors should close effectively from any angle of opening, using only the door closer.
Our service includes:
- Planned in advance at your most convenient time
- Specific schedule of works
- Risk assessment and safety checklist
- Minor repairs included
- Adjust speeds of floor spring / transom closer / overhead closer if required
- Separate quotation for defects or recommendations
- Prioritise quotations on multiple door sites